Suex VRX scooter
Dual Speed Control
HI-GR Compound Proplock propeller
HI-GR Compound body
Calypso Connect (Motor, Battery)
|FULL TRIGGER||100 MIN|
|CRUISE 45 MT/MIN||150 MIN|
NIMH BATTERY – ACCESSORY
|FULL TRIGGER||60 MIN|
|CRUISE 45 MT/MIN||100 MIN|
– Top speed – thrust is delivered with fully charged battery
– Diver : 70kg weight, 170cm high – wet suit single 10lt tank – horizontal trim
– Conditions : sea water – no flow/current
Each Suex ADV is factory tested underwater and only marketed when all necessary tests are passed, including waterproof tests.
In the event of flooding (meaning the liquid in which the ADV was submerged enters the watertight case) warranty validity is at the discretion of SUEX Srl
Transport and packaging fees to or from the SUEX offices from non EU countries shall be born by the purchaser.
The product (excluding the battery) is covered against all manufacturing defects for a period of two years (reduced to one year for professional use) from the date of purchase proven by a sales document, excluding:
• non-conform use or use other than that foreseen or illustrated in the user’s manual
• negligence, attempts to repair or modify the ADV by personnel not expressly authorized by SUEX that jeopardize correct operations or prevent adequate checks and tests to meet repair needs under the warranty
• temporarily rented products
• Scratches or damages to any surface, due to normal product use by the consumer.
• normal wear or deterioration
• damages due to transport, falls or accidents
The batteries supplied with our ADVs are guaranteed for a period of 6 months excluding:
• Defects due to damages, incorrect use, accident, tampering, negligence or neglect and in the event of modifications or repairs made by unauthorized personnel that jeopardize correct operations or prevent adequate checks and tests to meet repair
needs under the warranty
• Defects or damages due to product use in conditions other than those described in the user’s manual
• Defects or damages due to incorrect controls, operations, maintenance, installation, adjustments, unauthorized applications or any other alteration or modification of any kind.
• Broken or damaged wires or connections unless directly due to material or factory defects.
• Defects or damages due to humidity, liquids or foreign objects introduced within the battery pack or that have rusted any part of the battery.
Use genuine Suex spare parts only.
The use of non-original or not-approved by Suex parts voids warranty and waives Suex for any damage/loss consequent to the use of the Suex scooter with non-original spare parts not approved by Suex.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: SUEX DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as result of the use or misuse of the Products with non-original parts or not approved by Suex such as BATTERIES.
SUEX assumes or undertakes NO LIABILITY for any loss or damage suffered as result of the use, misuse or reliance on the Products with non-original parts not-approved by Suex.
Have the Suex scooter serviced by Authorized Suex Service Centers ONLY.